A note to our customers: Artistic Stone specializes in tiled or slab flooring. For other flooring materials, i.e. carpet, wood, please find contractors in that specialization.
Do you have flooring that is old or out of date? Or do you need new flooring to go with your new cabinetry or countertops? Let Artistic Stone help you by providing new and beautiful tile flooring for your kitchen, bathrooms, entry ways, or any room in the house!
Artistic Stone is the One-Stop-Shop to fulfill your tile needs: we help you design, select, order, and install your tiles. Our installers have years of experience with tile setting for a wide range of materials including porcelain, granite, marble, and travertine.
Working with Artistic Stone, you:
- Will feel confident determining the design for your floor or walls.
- Will enjoy the assistance of our knowledgeable sales staff as you navigate our wide variety of colors and materials.
- Will experience the best customer service and installation quality.
- A layout and square footage of the area(s) you would like tiled
- Is demolition of existing flooring required?
- Is preparation for the new flooring required?
- Will you want a tile baseboard? What is the linear footage for this?
- Desired material (if purchasing from us)
- Desired tile layout (diagonal or Horizontal; with or without accent pieces)
If you’re not sure, we will be happy to walk through measurement process with you. Once we have the above data, we can provide you with an estimate within 48 hours.
Pricing (for Flooring only)
Tiles: The average cost of materials is $3-$15 per square foot. Some accent materials, such as glass and metal, can cost more.
Labor: The cost of labor for porcelain tiles is $14-$18 per square foot. The cost of labor for natural stone tiles is $15-$20 per square foot. The cost of Demolition and Preparation varies based on existing conditions. The cost of tile baseboard labor varies by selection.
Choosing Your Material
Artistic Stone has a wide range of porcelain and some natural stone tiles for you to choose from. Our friendly staff will be happy to assist you in finding the material that will be perfect for your projects. You may also purchase your material from other suppliers. In this case, we will gladly provide our high-quality labor services, from demolition to installation. At Artistic Stone, we realize that a new floor is an important part of any remodel and will happily assist you throughout every stage of your project.
Call us today to get started!