- Granite/Quartzite: Use Hot pads or Trivets; Reseal periodically with a water-based or Oil-based sealer; The lighter the color, the more porous the stone
- Marble: Use Hot pads or Trivets; Reseal periodically with an oil-based sealer.
- Limestone: Use Hot pads or Trivets; Reseal periodically with an oil-based sealer.
- Quartz: No polishing; No need to reseal; Use Hot pads or Trivets.
- Avoid ammonia-based cleaners and soaps with dye.
- Wipe up spills and water spots immediately with a lint-free cotton cloth
- Avoid draping wet or damp dish towels over doors of the base cabinet.
- AVOID ABRASIVE
Artistic Stone Kitchen and Bath Inc. are licensed and trusted kitchen and bathroom remodeling contractors specializing in the fabrication and installation of custom counter tops and kitchen islands using granite, marble, quartz and other solid surface materials. We are certified for Caesarstone, Silestone, Cambria, and Neolith fabrication & installations. We also provide Free Two-Year Warranty!