|Porcelain Prefab Countertop Sizes:||25.5×110||36×110||42×110||52×110||4×110||7×110|
Why Porcelain Countertops
- Harder than granite:The surface strength of porcelain is achieved in the firingprocess, higher than 1000 degrees Fahrenheit so the countertops resist to scratches, wear and tear.
- Easy maintenance and no sealing required
- Heat resistant:Perfect for installation where hot pots, pans or hair tools are inuse. Porcelain won’t burn, smoke or emit harmful substances when subjected to heat.
- Green material that can be recycled
- The thickness for porcelain countertop is ½”. Therefore, the plywood underneath needs to be 1” thick.