An estimate for the cost of demolition, preparation, fabrication and installation is the first step in a custom slab job. Clients should provide a drawing with rough measurements when visiting the showroom, where they can consult with our sales team on colors, design ideas and cost. A sketch of measurements may also be emailed or faxed.
- Natural stone: Clients choose from a variety of slab colors provided by our stone vendors. Artistic Stone calculates how many slabs are needed for their project.
- Quartz: Clients may view samples of our quartz collections. Artistic Stone makes the order upon signing the contract.
- For full slabs purchased from other vendors, Artistic Stone will arrange delivery after selections are made.
For tiles and slabs from other vendors, Artistic Stone can place orders as soon as the deposit is paid.
- Allow 3-10 days for slab vendors.
- For materials purchased from the Artistic Stone inventory, we will schedule installation at the earliest available date.
Contract & Deposit
Signing and deposit payment may be completed in-person or via email.
Installation and Fabrication
KITCHENS & VANITIES
- Demolition and Plywood (when required): Countertops and drawers must be cleared of all household items prior to demolition. Artistic Stone’s installation team will cover the floors and disconnect any sink or garbage disposal connections. After demolition is complete, our team installs new leveled plywood. Then, a template is made.
- Final stone selection: Assisted by a project manager, clients visit our San Leandro store to “tape” (identify and reserve) their stone slabs with Project Management team according to the template made produced by the installation team.
- Fabrication: Artistic Stone will need at least 5-10 business days to perform the fabrication. The length of time depends on time of year, the color and the job’s requirements.
- Installation: Artistic Stone will need 1-2 business days for most of the kitchen installation. Some jobs may take a longer time.
- Maintenance: Artistic Stone will clean and apply sealant immediately upon installation.
- Connections: It is the clients’ responsibility to reconnect their water, gas and electricity hook-ups.
The final balance is collected after the job is finished.