It helps to know what to expect.
Get an Estimate
To get a free, fast and accurate estimate from Artistic Stone, please gather the following information:
- Layout: A drawing with length and width dimensions indicating open edges where finished edging is needed.
- Material: Check out our galleries for ideas!
- Edge finish: Read more about edges.
- Consider the extras: backsplash, tile accents, changes to sinks, faucets, etc.
To help with decision making, Artistic Stone has free slab samples for customers to keep, as well as tile samples available for borrowing.
To ensure an accurate quote, Artistic Stone may need to take its own measurements prior to finalizing the estimate.
Once the customer has decided on the desired material, Artistic Stone will help select the ideal pieces to suit the job.
- Small samples are available to take home.
- For prefabricated slabs, customers may choose anything from our inventory, or special order from our factory. Please allow 1.5 to 2 months for special orders.
- Artistic Stone will help clients tape pieces for color matching
We ask a contract with terms & conditions to be signed by the customer prior to any material ordering or the start of any work.
The customer pays a 50% deposit upon signing of the contract.
- For materials purchased from the Artistic Stone inventory, we will schedule installation at the earliest available date.
- Artistic Stone will help clients match patterns for colors with movements
Fabrication & Installation
For normal kitchen, we will measure, fabricate, and install on site. For kitchens with bar, island, peninsula, counter with special shapes, it might require template and fabrication in the fabrication shop. Our project management team will arrange schedule for template and installation.
The final balance is collected after the job is finished.