Ronbow Ensures Quality Products
All items manufactured by Ronbow undergo a thorough 10 Step Finishing Process.
This process ensures a long lasting product with a waterproof, ultra-heavy duty varnish.
Cabinet interiors match exterior finish.
10 Step Finishing Process
1. All surfaces are machine/hand sanded, after which all dust particles are removed.
2. Pre-stains are applied evenly to provide base color uniformity.
3. Products are stained by hand and undergo a slow drying process.
4. Chemical resistant sealer is applied.
5. Sealed products are baked to ensure complete cure throughout.
6. Sealed surfaces are hand sanded with ultra fine sandpaper.
7. Catalyzed varnish and conversion varnish are applied.
8. Products are sanded with fine grit sandpaper.
9. All dust particles are re-moved.
10. Products are quality inspected for cleanliness and smoothness for all sides – inside and out!
All pieces are carefully assembled and feature:
• Perfectly fitting Dovetail Construction
• Solid Hardwood Construction*
• Full Extension Drawers
• Soft Closing Drawers
• Soft Closing Doors**
• Soft Closing Hinges (Ronbow does NOT use the eventually problematic piston
hydraulicsoft close hinges)
• And Soft Closing Drawer Glides (produced by German manufacturer)
Soft Closing Hinges are installed with European, all metal, heavy-duty concealed hinges (some models reflect exposed hinges due to cabinet style).
Soft Drawer Glides are extremely strong and durable. A grand total of 180 precision steel balls roll into the tracks. Even continuous loading does not alter their
perfectly round shape. The special track profiles and steel balls form a unit that distributes forces evenly in all directions. The result is high stability both vertically
Ronbow ONLY uses:
• Solid Hardwood Frames Construction* – All of our cabinets have solid wood frame construction for high durability. We use absolutely NO PARTICLE BOARD or
other cheap fillers! Our cabinets are designed to last.
• Hardwood Plywood*– Absolutely no particle board, HDF and Micro-Density Fiberboard MDF are used in any of our vanities! Many vanity manufacturers may show a cheap price, but offer a product that is designed to rot out and need replacing again and again. Our patented HARDWOOD PLYWOOD panels have the greatest dimensional stability, and are high tensile for durability and endurance. It has a high tolerance to humidity, and there is no swelling or sagging over time. Because our cabinets are more durable, it means that you are not going to need to replace them in the future as you would if you bought a lower quality product.
- All Plywood used meets strict CARB Standards
Ronbow is offering a real “green” cabinetry collection made from eco-friendly strawboard materials instead of trees. Strawboard is made using leftover straw from
wheat, barley, and rice.
Our Green Collection features Strawboard Frame Construction. It is made of pressure and heat compressed wheat or rice straw that contains a natural resin, which
helps to bind the fibers together to form a superior internal bond. It stands up admirably to affixing of hinges and hardware, making it an ideally sturdy, water resistant,
termite resistance and mold resistance product with a high fire rating.
Less waste and saving trees! Ronbow’s high quality vanity is crafted so expertly, so sturdily, so beautifully.. it indeed lasts for generations to come!